3.09.2005

ungrateful readers

So far I have made 12 cents on this blog. That's because you people don't click on the ads. Maybe you don't want to stop smoking. Maybe you don't smoke. I can deal with that, although I won't be trotting right over to the bank to deposit a check for pennies. However, there's another issue. I know that about a hundred people check into this site every day. I know who many of you are. The check-in obviates the necessity for me to repeat myself a zillion times about what I've been up to. But I still have to relay the "he said/she said" parts because you all are sending me e-mails or phoning rather than writing in. Are you just checking in to make sure that you do or don't appear? How about some fucking feedback here?
Why I can't stop smoking today: I'm just blowing smoke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture and nice tan, but it might be time for a wax.

Anonymous said...

Put an ad up that I want to click on...like cheaper smokes.com
or quit smoking 123.com for those interested. Just an opinion and like @#$holes...everyone has one..
then besides my two cents in words you can also have that in your bank