7.12.2005

yeah you

You guys know what lurkers are? Lurkers are people who read a blog but don't comment. It's sort of like snooping. Blogs are intended to be an interactive form. You don't have to write a treatise, just a couple of words. Sometimes those words are "You suck!" Sometimes they are more complimentary. Sometimes they are self-promoting. Whatever. I know you're out there, and I know where you live. Get with the freaking program. You read, you comment. Dig?
Why I can't stop: My friends are superannuated, antediluvian luddites

5 comments:

Claudia said...

And speaking of lurkers, somebody from the U.S. State Department has been checking me out. Yay Bush!

Anonymous said...

Lurkers....I love the sound of that word...suspend the meaning and it sounds like a
country to me. But then again I always thought syphillis would be a beautiful name for a girl...
just too bad the meaning makes that impossible.

Anonymous said...

It's okay. For a while I wanted to name my first child Vodka. It just has such a nice spelling...

Anonymous said...

Dios mio, I've never been part of a group known as superannuated, antediluvian luddites. Are they crossing the border, too? That was original Claude. Not very good about this computer stuff - running around trying to deal with this mess known as my apartment. My wet dream is now to find someone who is a techie genius who is ORGANIZED. Yes, organized! That would be very sexy. Being a cancer, I obsess about filing every single piece of paper - then I don't do it. HELP!!!! And there just doesn't seem to be the right kind of storage containers. For instance, where can I find a box that can contain both 8x11 documents along with legal- 11x14 - documents? Solve that one for me, please. Anyway, Claudia, I'm counting on you to help me pick out my paint for my walls. I found a contractor - German (pronounced Herrr-man en espanol). Meeting me at the apt. on Monday night.
I think I'm going to start smoking...

Phly27 said...

Lol, you asked for it: You suck!

just kidding

Now as for my real comment, I think naming a boy Damnit and a girl Bob would be a good start.